Adesis is an extraordinary team looking for extraordinary talent! As a contract research organization, our mission is solving our clients’ complex chemistry problems and accelerating their research and manufacturing goals. Adesis offers promising careers in an inclusive work environment that embraces diversity, innovation, and collaboration.
The successful candidate will join a dynamic team of chemists and engineers to come up with creative continuous flow chemistry solutions to our client’s synthesis at discovery and manufacturing scale. The main duty includes:
- Independently, or collaborate with chemists and engineers, to propose synthesis route and/or adapt batch process to continuous flow process to target molecules.
- Run reactions with no supervision, and perform subsequent isolation of target molecules.
- Utilize laboratory analytical techniques (HPLC, GC, MS, NMR, …) to characterize reaction products. Analyze data to study reaction trends for optimization or mechanism elucidation.
- Provide technical consulting to client and/or other departments within the company
Education and Experience:
PhD with in chemistry with 0-2 years of experiences, and a demonstrated track record of success through peer review publications, conference presentations, and/or patents. A master of science in chemistry and 5 years of relevant industrial experience.
- Experience in flow chemistry technology
- Demonstrated knowledge in flow chemistry reactions including photochemistry, heterogeneous catalysis, oxidation, organometallics, multi-step continuous synthesis...
- Works well in a diverse and cross-function team
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, co-workers, and clients. Write scientific reports and synthesis procedures in order to enable other researchers. Effective presentation of information and responses to questions from managers, co-workers, and clients.
Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations. Ability to calculate charges for reactions.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
Ability to solve problems and analyze data without supervision
Chemdraw, SciFinder, and general Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint…).
Our highly competitive employee package offers medical, dental and vision benefits 100% employer paid. Also included are:
- 401K Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Life, Disability and AD&D Insurance
- A generous time-off policy that includes up to twelve weeks of maternity/parental leave
We want you to start with us and retire with us.