Seqens invites applications for the position of Business Developer for its Business unit “Drug Delivery Solutions” to support the growth in polymers, lipids, and linkers markets for oncology, vaccines, controlled-release drugs, medical devices, and other therapeutic areas.
Our Business Developer will be located in France (either in Seqens Lab close to Paris, or in Seqens Headquarter close to Lyon), and will handle the following missions :
- Identify market opportunities, and source Custom Synthesis R&D projects from worldwide customers,
- Promote Seqens Drug Delivery business offer through scientific content and communication initiatives,
- Contribute to the international recognition of Seqens capabilities in polymers, lipids, and linkers design and manufacturing,
- Contribute to feed the proprietary pipeline with polymers and lipids,
- Contribute to the network and partnerships development with key innovators, academics, and pharma companies.
Seqens seeks a customer-oriented, autonomous and passionate candidate, fluent in English and ideally French, with a strong entrepreneurship spirit.
Candidates must have a PhD degree, ideally completed with a post-doctorate, and minimum 3 years experience in developing, handling or formulating polymers and/or lipids-based nanomedicines, with a will to evolve towards a Business Development position.