R&D Analytical Principal Scientist
- Valhalla, New York
- annual compensation package ( ~ 118,000 - 138,000); bonus eligible.
- Closing date
- Jul 8, 2022
- Field of specialization
- Analytical, Food
- Work Function
- Analyst, Laboratory, Quality Control / Analysis, Research-Applied
- Job Type
- Full time
Bring your passion and talent to our stage and continue to share our future and deliver innovative products to our consumers.
As a Principal Scientist your primary responsibilities are leading research and development projects and providing analytical solutions in support of Innovation and Discovery for Beverage R&D in Valhalla, NY. As a Subject Matter Expert in quality and specification of food ingredients/flavors, Agricultural Residue testing, and analytical method development and application, the incumbent will work closely with our global Measurement Sciences teams on harmonization of methods, specification program digitization and lab LIMS renovation as needed.
This role also will also be responsible for coaching junior chemists and technicians on method development and validation. This is a rewarding opportunity for personal and professional growth. You will have a unique opportunity to expand your knowledge to help and sustain our products.
- Partner with R&D key stakeholders and provide analytical solution to support Global Beverage innovation and brand stewardship. Provide data and analytical insight for specification development of flavor, ingredients, semi-finished ingredients, and beverages.
- Provide technical expertise in developing test strategy and analytical methods needed for innovation projects including integration of recently acquired brands such as Cytosport and Rockstar.
- Collaborate with R&D clients in scoping special project work; align with department leadership team and execute projects; effectively and independently manage priority and workflow of projects and deliver results within timeline.
- Perform analyses on submitted samples using standard and other detailed methods of analysis if needed.
- Update Legacy Specification Documents for intermediates and finished flavor systems as needed.
- Support manager in deployment of department strategies including exploring new techniques for smart testing and productivity.
- Support digitization of database and research findings.
- Prepare graphs and tables using appropriate computer software for update with clients and senior leadership.
- Follow all mandated safety and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) procedures.https://jobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?PageType=JobDetails&partnerid=25331&siteid=5015&Areq=260467BR
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert