Brewer Science, Inc., Certified Employee-Owned and Certified B Corp™, is a major innovator of high-technology solutions for the semiconductor / microelectronics markets. We are currently seeking a purpose-driven candidate with an ownership mentality to fill an open position a Research Associate II. This position will located in Rolla, MO.
Designs and conducts laboratory experiments, analyses, and processes to support research and development projects
- Takes ownership of small development sub-projects as assigned.
- Designs and conducts experiments, including synthesis, sample preparation, and performance characterization, under minimal supervision.
- Processes data and provides analysis summary and may present results at group meetings.
- Creates new testing processes and improves upon current processes.
- Knowledge and understanding of safety and housekeeping standards and practiced in daily activities.
- Learn and keep familiar with lab procedures.
- Keep a well-documented laboratory notebook and have it co-signed within two weeks.
- Responsible for communicating with supervisor and team members, also may be assigned to cross-functional teams.
Credentials and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry
- Equivalent combination of education and related experience
Application Process: To apply for this position please completes the online application. This position is open until filled. Screening will begin immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity - M/F/Disability/Veterans