Clark+Elbing. Scientists at law.
Clark+Elbing is a top-tier intellectual property (IP) law firm focused on protecting and promoting innovations in life science, chemistry, devices, and diagnostics. We are proud to offer a robust team of IP attorneys with advanced degrees in science who are supported by a group of Patent Agent and Technology Specialist Ph.D.s who are at the forefront of scientific innovation.
Clark+Elbing LLP is seeking Biologist scientists and Chemistry scientists for the positions of Technology Specialists, Patent Agents and Patent Attorneys. Candidates must hold a Ph.D. or equivalent degree in a relevant field.
Our Legal Staff are called upon to apply their extensive substantive knowledge to:
- Draft and assist in the prosecution of patent applications.
- Develop, write and edit material for reports, opinion letters, applications and related technical publications concerned with scientific work methods, procedures and inventions in their scientific field.
- Analyze, review and prepare licenses agreements, investor due diligence studies and opinion letters concerning patents and patent applications.
- Prepare and review patent applications by applying high level substantive knowledge of biological science, current research, scientific methods and analysis.
- Assist Partners with advice to clients concerning patentability of inventions, infringement of patents and validity of patents.
Clark+Elbing offers flexible working conditions including on-site in Boston, remote and hybrid positions (candidates must have US work authorization). If you are interested in applying for a legal position at Clark+Elbing, please send an email to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter, résumé, and a recent writing sample.