We proudly offer: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with Company Match, Pet insurance and more!
We reward the hard work of our team members with fun and exciting company events, Picnic, BBQ Packages, Holiday Celebrations, and associate referral bonuses!
Piping Rock Health Products, founded in 2011, is supported by a group of vitamin visionaries with over 40 years of industry experience and a carefully curated team of talented associates. Piping Rock is a global vitamin and supplement manufacturer with an unwavering commitment to creating quality wellness products. Being deemed an essential business from the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, Piping Rock has kept its doors open, production moving, and associates safe. We believe that family always comes first, and that the dedication of our associates is the key ingredient to our success.
Join our growing family today!
Be at the forefront of the future of health and wellness, with the ability to work in a fast paced, family owned entrepreneurial environment where the work is meaningful, associates are valued, and you can grow your long term career. Joining Piping Rock means being part of a fast growing team where you can take ownership of your work and be a decision maker, where you are encouraged to work smarter, not harder, with the tools necessary to be successful. Join our team!
- Performs routine testing of samples according to established procedures.
- Analysis of products by wet chemistry techniques and by techniques using instruments such as, TLC, UV/Vis, FTIR, HPLC, ICP, ICPMS, GC, GCMS etc.
- Conduct routine and laboratory support functions, such as preparation of media, reagents and standard solutions, stocking and distributing supplies and equipment and collecting, washing and storing glassware.
- Makes and records observations, performs calculations, collects and may assist in preparing data for evaluation. As required, operates personal computer, applies various software packages to input or retrieve data and information.
- Sets up and dismantles instruments and apparatus. Prepares solutions, suspensions, and media to perform essential laboratory procedures.
- Reports results of assignments and maintains and performs related record keeping in compliance with approved regulatory policies and standards to meet quality and accuracy requirements. Follows and complies with all appropriate SOPs, QPs, GMPs and safety and health requirements as applicable.
- Understanding and handling of hazardous materials and waste using proper and safe techniques.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year College or University in Chemistry or related Science with minor in Chemistry with 3+ years of professional experience in relevant field or a master’s degree in chemistry plus 1+ years of professional experience in relevant field.
- Prior experience in Pharmaceutical/Dietary supplement industry is a plus.
- Computer knowledge with Microsoft Office is required.
- HPLC/UPLC experience and troubleshooting knowledge is required.
- Experience with electronic laboratory management system is a plus.
- Must have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand for longer period of time.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
We are drug free workplace, regulated by the FDA, required to follow Federal Guidelines; therefore in order to start as well as maintain employment, you must be able to successfully clear drug screening processes, which include testing for all illegal substances per Federal Guidelines.