International law firm, headquartered in Washington, D.C., is seeking a Scientific Regulatory Specialist with a bachelor’s degree in chemistry, biology, or related science to work in our Washington, D.C., Office to provide support to our partners, associates, and scientists in our Food and Drug practice group.
The essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Assist in collection and preparation of product information needed to conduct legal and regulatory reviews
- Research and prepare summaries of laws, regulations, and technical guidance documents
- Monitor regulatory and legislative initiatives of relevance at the state and federal levels
- Assist in the preparation of government submissions and filings
- Track submissions filed with government agencies in the US and abroad
This position requires a self-starter who is detailed oriented, organized, and dependable with a demonstrated ability to handle tasks independently and with little supervision. Other required skills include strong oral and written communication skills, excellent online research skills, ability to work well in a team environment and accommodate changing priorities, and ability to exercise sound judgment.
We offer a 35-hour work week, a convenient Metro Center address, a professional and friendly work environment, an excellent benefit package, and salary commensurate with experience. Some overtime and travel may be required.
Send resume and cover letter to Jennifer Ireland, Human Resources and Recruitment Manager, Keller and Heckman LLP, 1001 G Street, NW, Suite 500 West, Washington, D.C. 20001 to email@example.com. E.O.E.