Are you looking to play a critical role in improving people’s lives?
Do you want to join a company that is positively changing the drug testing of tomorrow?
At Forensic Fluids Laboratories Inc., we provide fast, accurate drug testing results using the best technology available, done by professionally trained team members, and backed by expert testimony.
Time commitment: Monday-Friday, 2pm to 10pm
What valuable experience and skills will you bring to the table?
- You have earned a bachelor’s or master’s or PhD of Science in toxicology, pharmacology, biochemistry, microbiology, chemistry, or related field required.
- You have five (5) years of experience working in a laboratory environment.
- You possess knowledge of LC/MS/MS, have experience with either GC/MS or LC/MS/MS, and theoretical knowledge of fundamental and advanced techniques of separation science.
- You have previous work experience in a high throughput laboratory (preferred).
As a Certifying Scientist at FFL, you will:
- learn and adhere to standard operating procedures in confirming samples for drugs in a high throughput laboratory
- accurately receive, sort, open and review incoming samples
- learn and accurately process samples using Laboratory Information Management Software (LIMS); follow LC/MS/MS confirmation procedures; analyze, review and report test results; operate and maintain laboratory equipment
- maintain and ensure a high level of accuracy and quality for results, records, and documentation
- manage time effectively to maintain production levels and meet production goals
- contribute, recommend, and develop ideas for continuous process improvement and performance for procedures, workflow, and the Quality Program
- work efficiently, both independently and in a team-oriented environment
- potentially testify at court hearings
How will you impact the company?
- You build customer trust, providing accurate results within promised turn-around time.
- You provide great support to your team members, ensuring our Confirmation Team is the best.
- You thrive on driving us to meet our production goals by being accountable for your work.
- You are hungry to create a culture of success, high performance, and happiness.
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary with comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and 401(k) with company match.
- To be a driver of our vibrant and intentional culture by participating on our Duck Squad.
- The role of a vital contributor in our business model run on the EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System).
Is FFL the place for you? We would love to have you apply via our website at www.forensicfluids.com/careers