Senior Analytical Chemist
- Eden Prairie, Minnesota
- Up to $90,000 per year + benefits
- Closing date
- Mar 19, 2023
- Field of specialization
- Work Function
- Job Type
- Full time
Exponential Business and Technologies Company (Ebatco™) is a nanotechnology service and development company. Ebatco serves the world business and technology communities through its nanotechnology expertise, business savvy, best-value products and ISO/IEC 17025 accredited and high-quality lab services. To support its strategic business plan, rapid business growth, and increasing customer needs, Ebatco is inviting qualified candidates to apply for the Senior Analytical Chemist position.
The experienced and customer service oriented Senior Analytical Chemist will be an important technical member of the Ebatco team. The Senior Analytical Chemist will perform and supervise contract lab services and instrument demonstrations, operate advanced nano/micro scale scientific instruments, collect, analyze and interpret testing and measurement data, and write and review technical reports on experimental results and observations in analytical chemistry related fields. The Senior Analytical Chemist is also expected to interface with customers for technical discussions, answering questions and proposing analyses and testing plans.
- Ph. D. degree in analytical chemistry, physical chemistry, organic chemistry, or related chemical disciplines
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a lab environment or with advanced instruments
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of FTIR, Raman, ICP-OES, thermal analysis and other analytical chemistry related topics
- Excellent technical written and verbal communication skills
- High level of problem solving and project management skills
- Strong ability to effectively function in fast-paced, dynamic technical environment.
- Customer service and interface experience, a plus
- Perform customer contract lab services independently or with technician support
- Perform instrument demonstration and analytical services to support instrument sales
- Operate advanced nano/micro scale analytical and scientific instruments according to analysis protocols and operating manuals
- Discuss and compose analysis and testing plans
- Collect, analyze and interpret testing and measurement data and record observations
- Write technical reports on experimental results and analysis Interface with customers for contract lab services and instrument demonstrations
- Write testing procedures and protocols, and marketing materials
- Project management, technical report review and junior level technical personnel supervision
- Follow Ebatco company policies and procedures
- Be professional, courteous and cooperative when interacting with customers and staff
- Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Bonuses and incentive compensations
- Fringe benefits:
- 401k retirement program with company matching after eligibility period
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- AD&D insurance
- Term life insurance
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume to:
10025 Valley View Road, Suite 150
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Ebatco is a nanotechnology service and development company. It is Ebatco’s ongoing commitment to serve international communities through its broad range of first-class products and services worldwide. The core value of Ebatco’s products and services resides in the belief of world prosperity through technological innovation, international trade, and mutually beneficial business relationships.
Ebatco’s Nano Analytical and Testing Laboratory provides comprehensive, advanced and critical analyses, measurements and tests of materials and devices. Its technical consulting and lab services support customers in R&D, new process optimization, failure analysis, part performance verifications, regulatory compliance tests, and legal investigations. Ebatco delivers reliable and quality solutions for clients’ analytical and testing needs.
Learn more about Ebatco at www.ebatco.com.
10025 Valley View Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert