Business Development Manager – Mass Spectrometer - Polymer & Industrial Chemical Markets
Become a key part of our team, leveraging your polymer experience and education to identify Mass Spectrometer (MS) market segments to support the growth of our Mass Spectrometer product line. In this newly created position, you will build brand awareness of JEOL’s MS instruments as solutions, with the specific emphasis on the polymer industry.
- Identify mass spectrometer market segments suitable for JEOL’s MS solutions and develop marketing plans/sales strategies to establish JEOL as the preferred brand of the polymer industry
- Leverage professional networks to generate and develop opportunities
- Partner with the sales team by nurturing leads, communicating strategies, and working closely with the sales team on polymer industry opportunities
- Collaborate with the applications team to thoroughly understand instrument performance and advantages as compared to the competition Develop customer communications and update status in Salesforce
- Assist with the preparation of manuals and technical publications to support Mass Spectrometer products
- Advanced degree in Analytical Chemistry
- 3 years of business development experience with a scientific instrument company; or equivalent combination of education and experience Fifty percent domestic and international travel anticipated A valid driver’s license, passport, and Covid-19 vaccination is required Salesforce experience is desired
- Comprehensive medical/dental insurance without deductibles
- 401K with match and employer contribution Generous paid time off benefits
About JEOL USA
The JEOL legacy has been one of outstanding innovations in developing instruments used to advance scientific research and technology. JEOL has 70 years of expertise in the field of electron microscopy, more than 60 years in mass spectrometry and NMR spectrometry, and more than 50 years of e-beam lithography leadership. JEOL USA, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of JEOL Ltd. Japan, was incorporated in the United States in 1962. The primary business of JEOL USA is sales of new instruments and peripherals and support of a vast installed base of instruments throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, and South America.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply online at http://www.jeolusa.com/careers
Business Development, Analytical Chemistry, Mass Spectrometer, MS, Polymer, Brand Awareness, Market Strategy, Industrial Chemical Market, Chemistry, Customer Service, Scientific Instruments
JEOL USA, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applications from minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged.