Field Service Engineer - NMR Products
- JEOL USA, Inc.
- Remote - TX, CO, MA, IL
- depends upon experience
- Closing date
- Apr 15, 2023
- Field of specialization
- Analytical, Organic
- Work Function
- Technical Services
- Job Type
- Full time
Since 1949, the JEOL legacy has been one of providing solutions for innovation. JEOL positively challenges the world's highest technology, forever contributing to the progress in both Science and Human society through its products. We have 70 years of expertise in the field of electron microscopy, more than 60 years in mass spectrometry and NMR spectrometry, and more than 50 years of e-beam lithography leadership. The primary business of JEOL USA is the sales of new instruments and peripherals and support of scientific instruments throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, and South America.
Field Service Engineer – NMR Products
JEOL is looking to train a motivated customer focused individual to deliver the desired customer service experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention, and increases profitability.
- Travel to customer sites to install NMR (nuclear magnetic resonance) instruments at customer's facility, provide preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of instruments
- Review reports and documentation from customers and inspect malfunctioning instrument to determine nature and scope of problem
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers
- Manage customer expectations and refer complex issues to appropriate individuals
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients!
- General problem-solving skills and go-getting attitude is a must
- Excellent people skills
- Must be a self starter with initiative to learn to learn
- AS/ BS degree in Engineering, Physics, or Chemistry preferred
- Hands-on technical experience with NMR, analytical instrumentation, RF electronics preferred
- Basic knowledge of principles of RF electronics
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Requires a valid driver’s license, passport, and 40-50% overnight travel
What we offer
- Comprehensive medical and dental insurance without deductibles
- Company car
- 401K plan with a match & Company contribution
- Generous paid time off benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
Apply online at http://www.jeolusa.com/careers
JEOL is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer. Applications from minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert