Tenure-track faculty position (open rank) in the Institute of Chemistry, Academia Sinica, Taiwan
- Institute of Chemistry, Academia Sinica (AS)
- Taiwan (TW)
- Up to USD34,000 per year+bonus (salary could raise based on seniority
- Closing date
- May 30, 2023
- Field of specialization
- Biochemical, Catalysts, Computers / Computational / Informatics, Energy, Green Chemistry, Inorganic, Materials, Organic
- Work Function
- Research-Applied, Research-Basic
- Job Type
- Full time
Tenure-track faculty position (open rank) in the Institute of Chemistry, Academia Sinica, Taiwan.
The Institute of Chemistry at Academia Sinica invites applications for a tenure-track position at the level of assistant research fellow or higher.
Academia Sinica is Taiwan’s National Academy and preeminent academic research institution, located just outside Taipei. The Institute of Chemistry (chem.sinica.edu.tw) has existing focus areas in materials chemistry, chemical synthesis and catalysis, and chemical biology. Outstanding candidates in all areas will be considered. Special consideration will be given to those with expertise in computation including AI, or in materials and energy. Candidates from diverse backgrounds and nationalities are encouraged to apply.
The successful candidate is expected to develop an independent, innovative research program at a top international level. Faculty can recruit graduate students through the Taiwan International Graduate Program. As a national laboratory, Academia Sinica is well-equipped with cutting edge scientific instrumentation, and faculty have continuing base support for their research.
Salary is highly competitive and will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Candidates must have a Ph.D. degree in chemistry or related discipline and more than one-year postdoctoral experience with a track record of excellence in scientific research or technological innovation.
Candidates should send his or her application document to email@example.com
which should include:
- Cover Letter (not to exceed two pages)
- Curriculum Vitae, including list of publications
- Pdf files of three representative publications
- Research plan (not to exceed ten pages)
- Names of three references, including the PhD advisor, for letters upon request
Evaluation of applications will continue until the position is filled. Please direct any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert