Bettersize, Inc. the newly created US subsidiary of Bettersize Instruments, Ltd., Asia’s leading provider of particle analyzers, seeks Scientific Instrumentation Sales Representatives in three key regions of the US to promote Bettersize particle analyzers.
Bettersize Instruments, Ltd., the parent company of Bettersize Inc., has achieved outstanding growth in sales and profitability despite challenging global market conditions because it offers unparalleled value in its range of particle analyzers. With over 70 patents and an installed base of more than 15,000 devices, Bettersize is well poised for outstanding growth in North America.
The company seeks three experienced sales professionals to lead the charge in key regions in the US: (1) Midatlantic/New England, (2) South Central, and (3) West Coast regions. The ideal candidate in (1) or (2) will be located in the Philadelphia/NJ or Dallas area and work out of a home office. The West Coast Sales Representative will work out of the Company’s corporate office in Costa Mesa, CA.
What you will do:
- Identify, interpret, and respond to customer's requirements, shaping these requirements to fit the company’s capabilities as well as to conditions and trends that affect them. Schedule and conduct product demonstrations to customers using detailed product knowledge and presenting the product first-hand. Provide input on preparation and present technical assistance, consultation and problem solving to customers. Estimate date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of manufacturing department's production and delivery schedules. Meet or exceed established sales goals; deliver bookings and revenue commitments in accordance with company targets. Control department expenses against budget commitments and submit required reports on a timely basis. Drive visibility and accountability through improved sales pipeline and forecast management processes; leverage modern sales tools such as Zoho. Serves as a channel of information to the company that affects the business. These conditions include knowledge of the competition, their products, pricing, merchandising techniques, procedures, and personnel of customers — their organizations and procedures. Work closely with business unit product management teams and make recommendations based on the understanding of marketing and new product plans. Build trust and good relationships with customers and Key Opinion Leaders (KOL).
- Understand customer's technology roadmaps and their challenges, identify solutions and demonstrate value proposition of our products. Share this information with Product and Business Development Management.
How will you get here:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Chemistry/Physical Sciences, with 5+ years of related experience; or an Advanced Degree in Engineering Chemistry/Physical Sciences or MBA, with 2+ years equivalent work experience
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions and observations from market trends and unit analysis, accurate forecasting ability Proficient fundamental business acumen and operational excellence experience in customer-centric organizations Demonstrated selling achievement in scientific instrumentation particle/material analysis instrumentation products Demonstrated understanding of the professional selling process of capital equipment Preference for good contact with customers in pharmaceutical and other particle related manufacturing groups Experience in interacting with highly technical customers and customer groups in a broad variety of forums from trade shows to live product demonstrations
• Minimum of 40% travel
- Position requires Covid-19 vaccination, including boosters and/or routine testing, vaccination status disclosure required upon employment.