System Support Specialist (SSS) II, Becton Dickinson and Company, Sparks Glencoe, MD. Serve as a technical subject matter expert for Diagnostics Systems products and lead new product development projects. Provide service deliverables for MDx/WH&C products. Lead regional rollouts of new products, including product launches, upgrades, and updates. Liaise service with other functions to develop new assays for existing and future products. Track service-related product health and service performance metrics. Resolve globally escalated issues and enhance service effectiveness. Develop and implement long-term strategies and short-term tactical plans in alignment with business goals. Work with various departments to develop technical documentation. Mentor less experienced SSS team members.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Engineering (any), Chemistry, or a related field, and two (2) years of related work experience.
Must have two (2) years of experience with/in:
· Determining the length and duration of new products, including breaking down tasks and setting up priorities;
· Working in FDA/ISO regulated environment;
· Working in service engineering and assay development;
· Ensuring product adherence and compliance to a medical quality system;
· Healthcare information technology, medical device hardware and software, and cybersecurity rules and regulations;
· Operating MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint to manage upcoming product work; and
· Project management.
15% of domestic travel required.
To apply, mail resume to: Attn: Cheyenne Bryant, 5859 Farinon Drive, San Antonio, TX 78249 (reference: MD0014).